Here’s something you don’t see everyday, or every year, or even every 20 years. An innovative new spin on the centuries old crutch.
Of course there have been changes to the classic solid wooden crutch of yesteryear but most of those have been in materials and weight.
The smartCRUTCH has gone much further with its modular design and allowances for user customization. Not to mention the color choices and a great futuristic sporty look.
Here are some of the smartCRUTCH features:
- Increased surface are resulting in a six fold reduction in pressure
- More comfort through even distribution of hands and forearms
- Fully adjustable settings to meet personal mobility requirements
- 14 position “push-pin” height adjustment
- Locking spline allows for secure rotational angle settings
- Ergonomically design grips for added comfort and support
- 4 point forearm length settings
- Hourglass-shaped foot maximizes ground contact regardless of leg position