Attendant controlled manual pediatric wheelchir.
A post operative Spica wheelchair for children and young adults in hip spica casts. It can also be used for other requirements such as radial leg extension braces.
- Headrest: Basic or supportive, fully adjustable for exact positioning
- Back Cushions: Basic or supportive styles
- Thoracic: Swing away, can be set in any position
- Tray: Removable and adjustable
- Hip Abductor: Removable and fully adjustable
- Pommel: Removable
- Seat Cushions: Basic with a 5° ramp, Contoured with a 10° ramp, Ischial seat (anti-thrust)
- Knee Blocks: (as shown in this Chunc Junior photo) Removable and adjustable
- Calf Pads: Variable position and angle adjustable