Wizzybug is a powered vehicle for disabled children to experience early years mobility. It has a range of controls and seating adjustments and can be used with close adult supervision indoors and out of doors in accessible areas such as level gardens, playgrounds and parks enabling children to have a fun experience with their "First Wheels."
- Suitable for children aged between 2 - 5 years (maximum user weight 20kg)
- Suitable for use under adult supervision indoors and outdoors
- Easily transportabled - dismantles quickly
- Programmable Dynamics control system: options for joystick, carer control and specialist switches.
- Unique adjustable seating system - no tools required for adjustment.
- Memory foam cushions giving good comfort and support.
- Thoracic support available.
- Adjustable armrest for joystick control.
- Lightweight Nickel Metal Hydride battery.
- Puncture proof low maintenance tyres.
- Tray available
- Range 8km
- Turning circle 470mm
- Overal width of vehicle 560mm
- Overall length of vehicle 650mm
- Total weight of vehicle 31.3kg
- Weight of heaviest part 16.4Kg
- Maximum speed 2.9 km/hr (speed can be limited)
- Seat width 245 mm
- Seat depth 155 mm - 245 mm
- Backrest angle Adjustable from 90-97 degrees
- Backrest height 410-430 mm
- Seat tilt 0-15 degrees
|NO REVIEWS HERE YET...WHY DON'T YOU WRITE ONE?
| ||End User||Caregiver||Clinician|
|Ease of use?||0||0||0|