|Pride Mobility Quantum Q610|
|Power wheelchair with mid wheel drive. |
- Weight Capacity 300 LBS.
- Maximum Speed UP TO 4 MPH
- Ground Clearance 2.5"
- Turning Radius 21.25"
- Overall Length 34.75" W/O foot riggings; 39" W/ swing away legrests
- Overall Width 23.5"
- Drive Wheels 10" Pneumatic (std.) or 10" solid (opt.)
- Caster Wheels 6" Solid Omni-Casters Rear/5" Solid Omni Casters Front
- Braking System Intellegent Braking
- Suspension Active-trac (ATX)
- Base Weight 112 LBS.
- Drive Train 2-Pole Glide Motors, Mid-Wheel 6
- Standard Electronics 75 Amp Pride Flight
- Optional Electronics 70 AMP PG VSI,70 AMP Q-Logic, 70 AMP PG Remote Plus, Or 70 Amp PG Microdrive
- Accepts Specialty Controls Yes
- Standard Battery Charger 5 AMP Off-Board
- Optional Battery Charger 4 AMP On/5 AMP Off Combo
- Per Charge Range Up to 15 Miles
- Battery Two 12-Volt, U-1
| ||End User||Caregiver||Clinician|
|Ease of use?||3.00||0||0|
|Rick from Dayton Ohio submitted this review on June 12th 2016 at 09:40 PM. Rick is an end user who has six months to a year of experience with the product.|
|Strengths:||it was free, tight turn radius,|
|Weaknesses:||operational - poor off hard surface traction, no curb ability, slow, low ground clearance |
|Comments:||Being new to the wheelchair thing , I have had a lot to learn this past year. I have two 610s. One was a used donated one and the other came with the purchase of a used van. Unknown hours or type of usage on the chairs. I replaced tires on chair to help with getting stuck in yard (helped a little, but this spring got a 4x4 chair). Fell over in chair several times in yard as it is not all that stable off level solid surface. The first chair has vertical lift seat and was nice for working and reaching things in garage. The other chair reclines. Feet rests on both are to small for me and I changed them. |
The garage chair was used as a "yard tractor" such as pulling the log splitter and toolbox to the outside driveway. It got covered in sawdust and metal shavings so I would guess it's use was above what is intended. I use a walker inside so total hours are a lot lower than for others. Also I am very heat sensitive so don't travel much when temp is above 75.
Both chairs are now acting up. New batteries in both and left motor is bad in van chair. Garage chair has developed a wiring issue where it just quits. I would guess 20-25hrs. usage a week
on one or the other. I do know my Permobil F3 is a far superior chair for comfort and performance, but cost $$$$$. The Cajun Commando 4x4 chair is safer, stronger and more capable off road and far cheaper than any of the other chairs.
|Durability?||Ease of use?|
|Meet expectations?||Overall Rating:|