Pediatric manual wheelchair.
• Constructed around a self-supporting shell made of composite materials. The shell incorporates stainless steel inserts for wheel, brakes and handle fastening.
• The side boxes provide rigidity and act as a mudguard, which protects hands and clothes from stains.
• The wheels are made of synthetic materials are resistant to corrosion and puncture-proof.
• The seat is completed by a series of "griffin" cushions filled with RE foam.
• The footrest is foldable upwards.
• The unidirectional braking locks the wheelchair backward during installation. The unlocking is automatic when moving forward.