Power assist for manual wheelchair -
• Aids in climbing ramps, inclines, curbs, and negotiating rugs and grass.
• Also acts as a break going down slopes.
• Contains a wheel, operated by battery, that can be lowered and raised by a switch.
• It weighs under 20 lbs.
• Please note: the Ramp Runner is not intended to replace an electric wheelchair. The Ramp Runner is not easy to fit to all chairs. Some customers have sent their chairs to KVB to have it installed. Most retailers do not want the hassle of modifying the mountings to install it. It is too expensive to send someone from the shop.
• The Ramp Runner has been proven to run well if used as directed.
• It has about a 3 hr. charge, so it cannot be continually used.