Foam wheelchair cushion with ischial reliefs.
• Modeled after the company’s original Isch-Dish®, the EZ Dish pressure relief cushion provides a simpler, non-fitted seating solution for those at high risk for pressure ulcers at the ischium or coccyx.
• A viscoelastic “memory foam” top molds to the anatomically shaped round-edged pocket below.
• High density bottom is contoured to encourage upright posture and proper positioning of the legs.
• Wipe-clean zippered cover with a tissue-friendly, fluid repellent surface that helps reduce slipping and has a visual indicator for “bottom rear".
• Available in four standard sizes.