• The MMTwo turning system causes the skis to articulate similar to the way a stand-up skier would make a turn.
• When turning, the MMTwo angulates the downhill ski more than the uphill ski.
• WEIGHT- 34 to 38 lbs approximately, depending on seat size.
• BUCKET SEAT- Gel-coated, lightweight fiberglass laminate.
• Packcloth covered high impact foam cushion, with 3 Point Evac System.
• Neoprene Chest/Shoulder Harness.
• FOOTREST- 4130 Chrome Moly, Tubular.
• FOOTREST LENGTH ADJUSTMENT- Approximately 7".
• DISTANCE SEAT TO SNOW- Approximately 9".
• FRAME- 4130 Chrome Moly, Tubular, Powder Coated.
• SUSPENSION SYSTEM- 4130 Chrome Moly leading link with two Chrome Moly trailing struts.
• SHOCK ABSORBER- Custom Motorcycle Shock.
• MOUNTING Blocks.
• ANGULATION LIMITER- Hand adjustable to limit angulation from 15 ° to 45°.
• HARDWARE- All stainless steel with nylon insert locknuts.